Monday, January 12, 2015

2 Hour Delay Days -- more productive than you may think!!

When we have 2 Hour Delays, 
we alter our schedule to ensure that as much instruction takes place as possible!
We do not have recess and we lose 1/2 of our Specials time.

That way I have an additional hour of instruction that I can put into the afternoon!
We make each and every day count in Room 2!

Here we are on Friday!  "Fun Reading Friday" has become a day we all look forward to!
This past Friday we chose....Partner Reading!
EEKK!
Elbow to Elbow,
Knee to Knee.
I read to you,
You read to me.
Elbow to Elbow,
Knee to Knee.
Book in the middle
So we both can see!








We are also THOROUGHLY enjoying our Research Project!
When I say, "Boys and Girls take out your research folder."
I hear cheers from these awesome students!!!
We have been working on Fascinating Facts.  

This is my favorite time of our day - we are
ENGAGED, PRODUCTIVE and HAPPY!!















I can't wait for you to see these projects!  
Information on date and time of classroom presentations for parents....
COMING SOON!



No comments:

Post a Comment