Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

As I prepare to spend Thanksgiving with my family, I can't help but think about
this little school family I have.

I am so thankful for this awesome group of 4th graders!
We have become such a great team.

I am thankful for...

Sami's bubbling enthusiasm
Amanda's infectious smiles
Christian's fun discussions
James' consistent participation
Evan's lovely attitude
Ethan's awesome work ethic
Aiden's soft heart
Ella's amazing behavior
Makayla's recess conversations
Ian's science knowledge
Kyle's fantastic effort
Maya's fashion sense
Abhi's desire to succeed
Mia's quiet kindness
Xavier's patience with peers
Max's joyful playfulness
Kailyn's leadership skills
Caroline's clip retiring  
Victoria's diligent work
Samarah's artistic talents
Lauren's perfect obedience
Hugo's fun personality  
Tate's fantastic listening skills

and so much more...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment