Thursday, August 6, 2015

Back to School!!!!

Welcome Back to School!!!

It is that time of year again!  I know my family is excited to start a new year
with new friends and old friends.  They are so excited to see their new teachers.

I am starting a new adventure in 4th grade!  I can't wait to reconnect with families I had
in first grade and meet new families!

If you are interested in receiving BLOG updates throughout the year, please submit your email address in the section that says, "Follow me by Email".  I will update my BLOG weekly with
photos and stories about our learning in 4th grade!

If you were in my class last year and would rather not receive updates, just
unsubscribe at the bottom of this page.

I am working on updating my BLOG....it will be final and ready to go by the first day of school.


I hope to see all of you at the
  Ice Cream Social on Monday, August 10 from 4:00-5:30!

I will be in Room 16 ready to say Hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment