Friday, August 22, 2014

V.I.P.

Today was our first V.I.P. day!  Each Friday one student in our class will be the V.I.P.  Today was MY turn!  The students gathered together by the rocking chair and interviewed me!  We then turned my answers into a paragraph.  We discussed spelling, punctuation and sentence structure as we wrote.  We read the entire paragraph together when finished.  THEN, I got to show some family pictures for my "Show and Tell".  I told the kids that they may choose to bring anything that is special to them for their "Show and Tell" (trophies, medals, a special book or toy, stuffed animal, pictures, etc.)

Here is my interview and a picture of the event!

                                       



                                       Mrs. McElwee
Mrs. McElwee's favorite thing to do at school is to read a chapter book to her students!  She loves to go to the beach for her vacations!  A dolphin is her favorite animal.  Mrs. McElwee loves seafood...all kinds of seafood!

.......AND our next V.I.P. will be Elise Fairbrother!

No comments:

Post a Comment